Kaspersky is an important antivirus program launched for the computer and laptop users to protect the device and connected devices as well. It scans all the hidden files and removes the threats and infected data if any found. It is a preferred internet security program launched for Windows and Mac operating system users.
If any type of concern is faced with this antivirus tool and willing for help against Kaspersky not responding on Mac they are required to take help from the technicians available here as they are well qualified, certified and experienced in this matter. Kaspersky not starting on Mac issues are faced because of some malfunction with Mac operating system.
The issues like installation, update, upgrade, setup, reinstall-uninstall, renewal related concern, Removal of viruses related issues, and also provide support for online backup errors. The whole problems are solved here at one click by dialing the Kaspersky customer support by paying a reasonable service charge.
Some mandatory and important methods have been described under for the users and it needs to be followed in the same way as it has been listed to get the not working related problems fixed completely.
Methods to Solve the Kaspersky Antivirus Not Working on Mac Problem:
Step 1: First users required to restart the Application
Follow the steps listed below:
- Hit on the Dock and make a right click on the program icon and click on the menu tab and select Quit option.
- After this process hit on the “Finder” window to open it and select the Applications option and then move to Kaspersky Internet Security.
- Then check the problem that it has been resolved or not.
Step 2: If computer restart did not resolve the concern then users are required to reinstall the application.
Step 3: Now the next step will be to get a trace file of the application components with the following methods.
- Firstly required to open Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac and then open the Preferences tab.
- From the Preferences window select Reports option.
- Now from the Traces section Enable trace logs by checking the box.
- After this, close all the application windows and then restart Kaspersky Internet Security and reproduce the problem.
- If not you can also disable the trace logs by checking the box and then verify that the issue is resolved or not.
If the same problems as Kaspersky not working on Mac are found then the users may need to contact with the techies available here. They are available to look into the concern and grab the best possible answers with 100% customer support and reliability. So don’t panic with Kaspersky not opening on Mac issue and just simply place a call at the toll free Kaspersky internet security support number.