Kaspersky Internet Security is generally used for the protections of system from malicious files but don’t forget that it comes with different outstanding features and one of it is updating database. The Kaspersky users who are facing any type of interruptions they can get it resolved as soon as possible at one click.
Support is offered for the problems like how to fix Kaspersky error 27300, how to enable anti-spam, Kaspersky Internet Security not working on Mac, and use of Kaspersky database corrupted Mac. The users can check the steps that have been described under the page for the users who are facing trouble as Kaspersky database not updating on Mac. But there are some needed things which should be available before going to perform this activity.
General Requirements Before Updating Database are as Follows:
Users May Have:
- Internet connection
- 260 MB of free disk space to download the application
- 660 MB of free disk space to install the application
- 1 GB of memory (RAM)
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
If you meet all the above requirements then go further and follow the instructions offered by the technical experts available with Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac. Users are advised to follow the entire methods step-by-step to get the problem solved.
Here are Some of the Important Options to Update Kaspersky Database on Mac:
Update Database in Kaspersky:
- Check that the computer is connected to internet.
- Now Kaspersky will automatically check for the updates
- You can also update database manually by running a update locally in Kaspersky Internet Security interface.
Update Database in Application:
- Firstly open the Kaspersky Internet Security 18 for Mac
- And then visit at the main window of Kaspersky antivirus
- Now required to hit over the Update option.
Update Databases Through “My Kaspersky”:
- Initially, the users are required to get Sign in to My Kaspersky.
- Then visit to “Devices” tab.
- Here the system will ask you to select your device.
- When done then click on the Update and click Start.
If you are looking for the best way to troubleshoot your technical errors through technical proficiency and without data loss you need to contact with the techies offering nonstop assistance. Dial the Kaspersky customer support number and enjoy well-organized online technical support.