Kaspersky is an important tool used widely across the globe for protection of PC and laptops from different types of malicious files including viruses, Trojans, adware, malwares and other cyber threats etc. It has been designed with latest features and technology to prevent destructive viruses. It is easily supported with the devices running on Windows, Mac and Android operating system.
Few issues that can create problem with using this antivirus are installation error, Setup Download issues, Reinstall-uninstall issues, Virus removal concern, and online backup problems. A part from these users can also face problem as Kaspersky license missing error, these error can be raised if antivirus is purchased from the subscription service of Internet provider and the subscription has expired or suspended.
To deal with such issues the customers are required to contact with the best technical support provider for US and Canada regions. The technicians will fix the issues with right solutions based as per the errors without affecting the performance and speed of the computer system. If you are willing for the help of Kaspersky license missing problem, you are required to get in touch with the professionals available at Kaspersky Customer Support Number.
Steps to Fix Kaspersky License Missing Error:
Step 1: Users may firstly download fix file i.e. kis_repair.zip
Step 2: After this unzip file to any folder as Run this First_kis_new_32&64.reg, Run this Second_kis_orig_32&64.reg
Step 3: Then follow the points as under:
- Open the Kaspersky Antivirus application window.
- Then hit “Settings” option available at right corner of the screen.
- From this window move to “Advanced Settings” tab and select Self-Defense option.
- Then uncheck Enable Self-Defense to disable the program
Step 4: Further steps to be followed:
- Now users may minimize the Kaspersky screen menu Settings
- And need to run file (First_kis_new_32&64.reg)
- Now again return at the main application window
- And from there click on the “Insert your activation code here” button found at bottom of the current page.
Step 5: Then users may need to activate the application with the help of activation code.
Step 6: Now run the second file as Run this Second_kis_orig_32&64.reg
Step 7: And at last follow the prompted steps as
- Open the Kaspersky screen menu Settings tab.
- Go to the “Self-Defense” option
- Then Enable Self-Defense check box
- And click on the OK button
For any reliable and trusted tech support feel free to dial the Kaspersky support phone number where the accurate solutions for Kaspersky license renewal not working issue is provided. The services are available 24 hours all over the year without any stop.