Kaspersky Total Security is all-in-one setup antivirus software that connects with devices operating on Windows and Mac operating system and removes the malicious files and other risks. It has been released with great setup and hardware & software configuration which needs to be done correctly. There is a very few chance to meet with issues but there could be some technical faults that can interrupt the system from protection.
But to keep on running the Kaspersky total security program and to protect the device the nonstop service has been offered here for the users who will be assisted only through online mode. Here you can experience the support against the problems like enable & disable of firewall, update help, support for how to configure kaspersky antivirus, crack Support, Kaspersky Key Activation Issues, Malware removal concern and support and many more.
If you are the one using this total security and getting issue while configuration then you are landed at the correct destination because here a team of certified member with huge experienced are involved to offer an independent service to the customers and they try to resolve the customer’s concern as per their choice by paying a very nominal charge.
The users of US and Canada who wants to settle this particular issue manually by their own, they can follow the illustrated steps from below of the page.
Methods to Solve as How to Configure Kaspersky Total Security:
Step 1: Go to the main window of Kaspersky Total Security 2018
Step 2: Then need to hit on the settings gear button.
Step 3: And after this, then visit at the performance section and perform the adjustment as mentioned below:
- The users may need to tick the correct mark at the checkbox Disable scheduled scan tasks while running on battery power.
- Put the correct mark against the checkbox as automatically disable some Kaspersky Total Security notifications.
- Also choose the checkbox mentioned as Release resources to the operating system when the computer starts.
- Select the box showing Prevent infection during operating system restart.
- Click over the box representing as Postpone computer scan tasks when the CPU and disk systems are at high load.
- Now, required to clear the checkbox Perform Idle Scan and perform analysis of installed applications.
- Uncheck the boxes for Search for software that is intended to conceal traces of a malicious program in the system (rootkits).
Step 4: At the end, the users are required to pause the File Anti-Virus.
For any additional help apart from configure Kaspersky total security 2018 help you can make a call at the toll free number which exists 24 hours active to help the customers. The Kaspersky total security support number is accessible from US and Canada region clients willing for technical help. So reach at that number whenever the help is needed without any second thought.